Anime & Manga Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for anime and manga fans. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I remember watching this anime in which there was this boy who was going hunting for monsters in caves..
He saw this girl (whom I think he liked) with long white hair and she was surrounded by a group of her hunting friends in a bar and they were all drunk and acting silly except her. I think the boy was invited to the bar by the owner but he did not expect to find her there.

share|improve this question

put on hold as off-topic by JNat May 25 at 18:18

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Identification questions are off-topic, because they tend to attract low-quality and low-effort posts. The community has decided to no longer support these questions. Please refer to this meta post for additional details." – JNat
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

up vote 5 down vote accepted

If the girl actually has blonde hair, you might be talking about Danmachi.

In the very beggining, the protagonist is saved from a monster in the dungeons by a lady knight. He falls in love with her, so he decided to learn more about her while trying to get stronger to impress her. One night, while eating at a tavern, the girl's group arrives, and a loudmouthed guy starts telling the story of when the knight had to save a weakling boy in the dungeon.

The full title is actually "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka". enter image description here

The lady knight who saves him is this one.

enter image description here

share|improve this answer
I knew it had a long name.. thank you again Sigfried666 just seen its the boy with white hair. – FuruiTatsu Jan 5 at 16:14

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.