Quick question, if you trade half of your life for shinigami eyes and it happens to save your life, would you lose only half of the time you would have lived, or would you somehow lose half of the life that you would actually live since the eyes saved your life?
- 1 and 2 in a room
- 2 has 1's name and is about to write his name down in his Death Note
- 1 doesnt have 2's name and can't write his down in his Death Note
- 1 would only have about 30 seconds to live
- 1 Trades half of his life for Shinigami eyes
- 1 Writes 2's name down without him knowing and before he writes 1's name down.
Would 1 have 30(-15) seconds to live, or x(÷2)? And there's always the possibility of having his full life and only losing 15 seconds, x(-15).