Well, the truth is, I haven't been reading manga lately, and the first thing that I remember is Zettai Karen Children. Following that, Haibane Renmei, and Aria, etc.

Problem is, I can't find anyone selling them anymore. Where can I buy or watch them?

I'd like legal resources as an answer.

1 Answer 1


Some legal and popular anime streaming sites are:

The anime you're looking for, Zettai Karen Children, can be found on The Anime Network, and the spin-off series The Unlimited - Hyōbu Kyōsuke can be found on Crunchyroll.

As for the manga(s), Amazon is a good place to start.

Here's a list of legal anime streaming/download sites.

  • Ah, I mean the old ones. The 2008-2009 series. Sadly, no ones ever uploaded to any of them. Amazon don't have the manga, and I can't open reddit (country's firewall) but thank you for the answer. I think that I need to go to japan to hunt for this thing.
    – user14064
    Commented Apr 22, 2015 at 13:59
  • 3
    @user14064 which country are you from? Knowing the country can help finding out the availability of anime/manga in that region. Commented Apr 23, 2015 at 2:51

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .