I was just reading asks on Attack On Titan and came upon this one What was Eren's vision about?
Where someone says in one of the answers that Eren lost three years of his memory due to his father experimenting on him? Can anyone tell me what volume of the manga this is from because I am all caught up and I don't remember this. I thought the timeline went like this (from the beginning of the manga/anime:
- Dr.Jaeger says he's going into town to do some check ups
- The wall is broken
- The news reaches Dr.Jaeger (not sure how long this took)
- He kills the real royal family
- He goes after Eren (although I'm not sure how he found him??)
- Injects Eren (like we saw in his flashbacks), Eren eats him and he dies.
I'm also not sure how old Eren was when he ate his Dad? I think maybe he was 12 or quite young. So in all this I don't remember his Dad doing any experiments on him or if was mentioned/explained/hinted anywhere?