I found on the web that there are some differences in the storyline of the manga and the anime (English) of Beyblade (original series). In my quest to know the differences I tried to find the manga online (legal), but I've yet to know for certain how many volumes/chapters (of the manga) are available for the original Beyblade series. Wikipedia shows that there are 14 issues available. But the description about Vol. 14 here is the source of confusion for me. It says:
It's down to the final battle in the G.B.C.--the ultimate test to see which team will earn the title of Beyblade world champions! Tyson's grandfather and friends start celebrating victory before the final battle even takes place--but will the BBA Revolution actually win?
I just completed the series and the aforesaid description fits into Episode 30 of the Season 3 G-Revolution where BBA team stands victorious in final round of Beyblade World Championship. Also, Season 3 ran for 52 episodes and the episodes after Episode 30 dealt with a challenge named BEGA.
This is exactly my confusion. If I consider the description then it means almost 40 p.c. of anime aren't present in the last issue, Vol. 14 of manga series, and this seems to be a major difference.
Now, it all comes down to the following points:
- Am I missing something about manga of the said series?
- Could it be that the said description is incomplete or wrong?
- Where does the final issue of manga end?
- Would manga be enough to reflect the complete storyline of anime? Meaning, does there exist mini-series too?
- Optional: where can I buy/get the complete manga for the said series?