I recently watched the anime but in the end I couldn't remember who the seventh sin was. He was shown as Escanor in the first episode (about 4:43). Is it possible that he isn't showing up in the anime? Or is he impersonated by someone else?
Most probably by the seventh member, you mean Escanor because he was not introduced in the anime primarily. However, if you pay attention closely, he appears in the last OVA of the Seven Deadly Sins. At 23:46 in the OVA 4, Escanor appears outside a cave carrying a barrel. He will be quite active in the recently announced sequel Seven Deadly Sins 2.
The members of the Seven Deadly Sins along with their Symbol, Animal Spirit and their super powers are as follows:
- Meliodas, The Dragon's Sin of Wrath (Dragon, Full Counter)
- Diane, The Serpent's Sin of Envy (Serpent, Creation)
- Ban, The Fox's Sin of Greed (Fox, Snatch & Immortality)
- King, The Grizzly's Sin of Sloth (Bear, Disaster)
- Gowther, The Goat's Sin of Lust (Goat, Invasion)
- Merlin, The Boar's Sin of Gluttony (Boar, infinity)
- Escanor, The Lion's Sin of Pride (Lion, Sunshine)
Here is a pic of the seven members for your reference:
Hope it helped you.
The Seven Deadly Sins consist of:
- Meliodas, The Dragon's Sin of Wrath
- Diane, The Serpent's Sin of Envy
- Ban, The Fox's Sin of Greed
- King, The Grizzly's Sin of Sloth
- Gowther, The Goat's Sin of Lust
- Merlin, The Boar's Sin of Gluttony
- Escanor, The Lion's Sin of Pride
Escanor is the one that doesn't appears in the anime. He's revealed in a special side story in the manga called the Vampires of Edinburgh. If I recall right, the location of Escanor is unknown which is why he didn't appear in the anime
protected by Community♦ Jun 8 '17 at 3:32
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?