I'm wondering if half-blooded Saiyans are stronger than pure-blooded Super Saiyans? Like how half-blooded vampires are stronger than pure-blooded vampires.
According to Wikia
- The offspring generally possesses same strength of the Saiyans, and develop abilities far more easily than Earthlings.
Hybrid Saiyans possess the potential to become Super Saiyans, but it is unclear how many generations removed from their Saiyan ancestor a hybrid can be before the transformation becomes unavailable to them.
It is unclear if these hybrids possess a naturally greater potential than their Saiyan parents. Gohan repeatedly demonstrated a hidden power that, when harnessed, made him more powerful than even Goku or Vegeta, and when he and Goku trained to battle Cell.
It is unclear that Hybrid Saiyans may become Super Saiyan faster than pure-blooded Saiyan. Gohan become Super Saiyan at the age of 11 (9 in manga). While Trunks and Goten were able to make the transformation to Super Saiyan at a far younger age than their fathers, at the age of 8 and 7 respectively.
- Further, it is unknown if quarter Saiyans, such as Pan, have a lesser potential than half Saiyans or pure-blooded Saiyans. Most important, Pan doesn't transform into Super Saiyan, or it's just simply because female is harder to transform.
According to my knowledge
- In the series, I forgot either Goku, Gohan or Future Trunks said that half-blooded Saiyans can transform into Super Saiyan earlier than pure-blooded Saiyans is because they possesses Earthling's rich emotion and feelings. Since turning into Super Saiyan requires highly emotional, this makes half-blooded Saiyans transforming at the very young age.
- I don't think it's because half-blooded, so it's weaker than pure-blooded. For example, Goku, he passes down his ascendant gene to Gohan, which makes Gohan has the potential to surpass Goku. It takes trainings, in Cell Game Saga, Gohan trains in Hyperbolic Time Chamber together with Goku, and he ultimately surpass Goku. If he train unstop like Goku, he might chosen to become Super Saiyan God.
- Obviously, the more the generation, the lesser the Saiyan's blood in their body. Well, I don't know that work with Saiyans, but in real life, it does. In the 10th generation, or roughly 300 years later, the Hybrid Saiyans will become 1/1024 Saiyan-1023/1024 Human. As you can see, Hybrid Saiyans are not likely to transform into Super Saiyan, but they still possesses enhanced strength.
- Maybe someday, either Bulma or Bulla invents a device that can lead out the hidden potential, making it easier to turn into Super Saiyan.
Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z says
Vegeta: “At any rate, the battle power of Kakarot’s son is unusually high, even by the standards of Saiyan children.” Nappa: “Maybe his reading was wrong.” Vegeta: “No, it wasn’t wrong. Raditz really took a large amount of damage from that brat’s attack. It seems that mixing Saiyan and Earthling blood begets a powerful hybrid.”
Yes, without a doubt half blood Saiyans are stronger than full blood Saiyans because even Goku had to admit that Gohan was stronger than him and Vegeta in Dragon Ball Super.
Not to mention half blood Saiyans have more feeling which can lead to a greater or earlier chance of turning Super Saiyan that is exactly why SSJ Rage Trunks beat merged Zamasu.