Even though I learnt this concept from the Naruto series, it really makes sense:
- When you blow (wind), fire will increase... so fire > wind
- When you throw water on fire, it diminishes... so water > fire
- When you smash water against it, it will have no effect on solid (earth)... so earth > water
- And so on...
Following this logic, why can't waterbenders beat firebenders in Avatar (The Last Airbender)?
I also noticed that Aang himself, who is an airbender, could defend against firebending with his airbending skills. (note that I am referring to those earlier episodes when he was just an airbender (season: 1, episode: 1-5))
How does it work in Avatar? Which elements dominate over each other?
few assumptions work in (Naruto) ninja world, that I didn't consider to include in the question because the question is actually focused on AVATAR not NARUTO
- Element user's chakra flow matters in chakra domination. Example: Naruto vs Third Raikage
- Combination of chakra elements. example: Water+Wind > Fire