At first I found your question really confusing, but while answering another question I figured out the answer for this one.
In the manga, Yin Release, which is a type of chakra nature, was depicted as black but red in the anime.
In the manga, Yang Release, another chakra nature, was depicted as white but blue in anime.
- can be used to create form out of nothingness
- genjutsu falls under the broad category of Yin Release.
- Yin chakra is also part of the tailed beasts' chakra.
- Yin Release can be used offensively when combined with senjutsu. However, it is unknown what exact role the Yin Release fulfils in said technique.
- can be used to breathe life into form.
- Yang chakra is also part of the tailed beasts' chakra.
- Whenever Naruto is in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, Wood Release techniques react to the Yang chakra's vitalising properties and mature into full-grown trees within a matter of seconds, either through contact or close proximity.
- It's another differentiation in chakra, but it's not the same as Yin-Yang.
- Black/Red chakra, Yin Release, is negative.
- White/blue chakra, Yang Release, is positive.
- The Bijuu Bomb is made from combining negative and positive chakra, not Yin and Yang.
Also, there is not just one chakra type.