What did Osaka mean by this 4-koma manga ?

enter image description here

  • 3
    Related on Biology.SE What exactly are “floaters” (check the duplicate for the answer. used my question because of the title using floaters) – Memor-X Dec 20 '17 at 23:18
  • OHHHH my... i kinda have seen those thing too – Gagantous Dec 20 '17 at 23:22

Those are called floater, you know the thing that look like worm and when you move your eyes they also move away (usually done by a kid or childish person, they're chasing the floater). They look like this


| improve this answer | |
  • I love how the same image has been used in three answers (two of which on Biology)! – Jan Dec 24 '17 at 15:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.