This is just a small thing that I've been wondering about for a while now.
In ADV's 2005 release of "Class album: The Complete Azumanga Daioh", the episodes are distributed as follows:
- 1st disc: 5 episodes (1-5)
- 2nd disc: 4 episodes (6-9)
- 3rd disc: 5 episodes (10-14)
- 4th disc: 5 episodes (15-19)
- 5th disc: 7 episodes (20-26)
This seems a bit odd. It looks like they crammed 7 episodes into the last disc when the second disc still had room. Normally, you'd expect a more even distribution such as 5-5-5-5-6. Is there a reason why it was distributed this way?