I saw Moriko Morioka cleaning the floor with the rolling thing.



But I have never seen that thing in real life that use for cleaning. Actually, I have seen the rolling thing like that, but it was used to paint the wall (people dip into paint and roll on the wall).

I wonder what is that thing in real life. Does it exist?

  • 2
    It could be a lint remover.
    – Turamarth
    Oct 6 '18 at 18:59
  • 2
    I'm pretty sure it's a lint remover.
    – ConMan
    Oct 8 '18 at 0:00
  • FYI: in Japanese it is usually called korokoro, which is a onomatopoeia for rolling.
    – sundowner
    Jan 15 at 3:21

As already mentioned in the comments, it is a lint remover/roller. In Japan, the tool is usually called COLOCOLO (コロコロ, korokoro, which is also an onomatopoeic word for rolling), a generic term for "adhesive (carpet) cleaner/roller".

The series also had some official merchandise, including Moriko's Cleaner.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.