This answer is based upon events up to Chapter 644.
Following techniques have been used for sealing Tailed Beasts.
- Hakke no Fūin Shiki (Eight Trigrams Sealing Style) used by Namikaze Minato to seal yang-Kurama (Kyuubi) into infant Naruto (and yin-Kurama into himself).
- Tekkō Fūin (Iron Armour Seal) used to seal Gyūki (Hachibi) into Bee (and Fukai, the previous Hachibi jinchuriki).
- Fūinjutsu: Genryū Kyūfūjin (Sealing Technique: Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals) used by Akatsuki members to (extract and) seal their captured bijū into the Gedō Mazō.
- Unnamed Fūinjutsu used by Chiyo to attach Shukaku (Ichibi) to Gaara's unborn body. The same technique was presumably used to attach Shukaku to the previous two jinchuriki.
- Ten-tails sealing technique used by Uchiha Obito to seal the Juubi into himself.
- Undisclosed Fūinjutsu used by Uchiha Obito to reseal various bijū into their resurrected former jinchuriki.
- Kohaku no Jōhei bijū fūin (Amber Purifying Pot Tailed-beast sealing) used by the Third Raikage to seal Hachibi into the Kohaku no Jōhei.
Other jinchurikis probably got their bijūs through one of the above techniques, or other as yet undisclosed techniques.
There is not much evidence, direct or circumstantial, to suggest any kind of "compatibility requirement" between a bijū and its sealing technique, or in other words, it sounds plausible that a bijū could be sealed using more than one technique, and the same sealing technique could be used to seal various bijū (as seen in the above examples).