This is a common sound effect used in anime to indicate sudden realization often paired with widened eyes and a beam striking through his/her head. I don't know what it's called. I checked on the internet as much as I could and even looked through soundeffects fandom, but I couldn't find it because I don't know what it's called! Halp.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.