So, recently, while watching a few of my favorite animes, I noticed this really weird art style that pops up whenever a character will show confusion, annoyance, etc.

Don't really know what the art style is called. Usually, they look kinda simplified or less detailed (not sure if that's the right term). I don't think it's chibi, but whatever it is, I would like to know.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.