Does this piece of clothing have a specific name? I mean the scarf (?) that is linked to her cuffs.

  • This is likely a dance shawl but the design is a bit atypical of what you see irl
    – кяαzєя
    Jun 29, 2023 at 9:25

1 Answer 1


Most likely a normal dance shawl, though they are more common with an Arabian clothing style and for dancing without a partner.

enter image description here

Something similar to - but not quite like - this, is a hagomoro.
But those float on their own.

enter image description here

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .