New answers tagged


For legal questions such as these, it is always good to contact a copyright lawyer in your country. Laws regarding fair use, copyrights and the likes differ per country, and a copyright lawyer should be more than capable of answering your questions. And this answer should not be seen as legal advice. As Turamarth points out in the comments, the cover image ...

Top 50 recent answers are included